Home   Employers   Brokers   Providers  

Home > Members > Member Responsibilities >

Bill of Rights


Talking to Your Doctor

How to File a Claim

Advance Medical Directive

Filing a Claim

If you need to pay for care because of an emergency or urgent (non-routine) situation when traveling outside of our network, or on vacation, send an itemized bill including the following information.

  • Date(s) of service
  • Description of services obtained
  • Procedure codes for services obtained
  • Diagnosis codes for services obtained
  • Provider name, address and tax identification number

Please mail your claim to the address on the reverse side of your benefit card. If you are uncertain of the correct address, you may send it to us at:

UnitedHealthcare of the River Valley
P.O. Box 5230
Kingston, New York 12402-5230

Please be sure to include your name, member ID and a daytime telephone number where you can be reached. Payment will be made to you based on your benefit plan.

You also have the option of printing and completing this reimbursement form. Make sure that you and your provider(s) fill out all requested information and mail it to us at the specified address. Keep in mind that use of this form is strictly optional and is not required in order for you to receive reimbursement.

Popular Links
- Lab Corp (use to find laboratory services out of your local service area)
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- NCQA HealthChoices
- Compare Hospital and Provider Quality


Find a Physician or Facility

Find a Physician

Search our online directory to Find a Physician or Facility. For a paper provider directory or assistance finding a provider, please call the Customer Care number on the back of your health plan ID card.

Healthy Mind Healthy Body®
HealthTALK magazine cover Sign up today to receive Healthy Mind Healthy Body, our monthly enewsletter with health and wellness information that you chose!

  - View a current issue of Healthy Mind Healthy Body